Room Bookings – Terms & Conditions
- Reservation can be done on e-mail, but the confirmation will be given only after receiving minimum 50% package amount in advance.
- Confirmation of rooms will be subject to availability at the time of receipt of payment.
- Check in time 1300 hrs & Check out is 1100 hrs.
- All the balance payment of the booking amount has to be cleared at the time of check-in.
- The resort reserves the right to reject any bookings received from non approved distribution channels.
- For a booking of 5 rooms & below, if cancellation intimation is received 15 days before the Check-in date, no retention would be charged. 100% retention would be charged for any cancellation received less than 15 days from the date of Check-in.
- For a booking of 5 – 10 rooms, if cancellation intimation is received 30 days before the Check-in date, no retention would be charged. 100% retention would be charged for any cancellation received less than 30 days from the date of Check-in.
- For a booking of more than 10 rooms, if cancellation intimation is received 60 days before the Check-in date, 50% retention would be charged. 100% retention would be charged for any cancellation received less than 60 days from the date of Check-in.
- No refund of the amount paid and no claim for no show, short stay and for un-availed facilities.
Safari Bookings – Terms & Conditions
- Safari Booking can be done only after required information is provided bythe guest:1: Preferred Date & Time (Morning/ Noon) & Zone for safari2: Name, Age & Gender of all guests going for safari
3: Scanned copy of 1 Photo identification proof for each guest (Valid ID Proofs include Pan Card, Passport, Voter i-card, Driving Licence, Adhaar Card).
- Guests need to carry the same identification at the time of safari.
- Safari booking can be done only after receiving 100% safari package amount in advance.
- The Corbett Tiger Reserve allows only a fixed number of safaris per day. Therefore, safari reservation confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking. For this reason we request our guest to enable us to book a safari at the earliest.
- Safari bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation, 50% refund will be made if the cancellation intimation is received before 7 days to the date of reservation. No refund will be made if the cancellation intimation is received within 7 days to the date of safari booking.
- Park may be closed by the park authorities without any prior notice to visitor in case of emergency. The resort does not take any responsibility of such unforeseen circumstances and would retain 50% of the safari booking charges.
- All visitors must carry valid Identity proof during their entry into the park.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change, may append or amend without prior notice or information due to various Govt. Policies.
- Safari Cost is subject to change without prior notice
- A minimum seat required for any canter safari in the park is 6 seats, in case the seats booked are less than minimum required quantity, park authorities reserve the right to cancel the booking.Compliance
- As per the govt. regulations, all billing of INR 50000 and above would require Pan Card details of the guest/ company making the payment on mandatory basis. Please provide us with the same at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- As per the directive given by the Department of Tourism, all Indian & Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check- in. Valid Identification documents include: Passport, voters ID card, Current Driver’s License, PAN Card, Adhaar Card.ExcursionsOutdoor excursions like Adventure Activity, Elephant Ride, Nature Walk etc. are dependent on the weather conditions even if booked by the guest in advance.Musical event / Entertainment
The timings & the noise levels for music played at any Indoor/Outdoor venue will be as per the Resort’s policy based on the prevailing Court & Government Regulations.
If the booking is cancelled due to FORCE MAJEURE (occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of either party such as acts of god, war, government regulations, disasters, civil disorder to the extent that such circumstance make it illegal or impossible to provide or use the hotel facilities), guest can rebook a stay with us in future (within 6 months) as per prevailing tariff & availability in the resort.